At Chester Area Senior Housing, we need:
- Obtain mulch and spread it in the garden beds around the building;
- Obtain bags of small, walkable gravel and spread them on the parking lot islands on top of landscape cloth.
- Our community room and lobby need window treatments.
- Paint the vestibule by the mailboxes.
- Pull weeds.
- Prune trees.
- Build or assemble premade shelves in vestibule along the wall so that UPS has a place to leave packages.
- Replace the tree on the patio.
- Paint the Community Room.
- Fix up the fence around the trash area.
- Install a walkway around the west side of the building.
- Paint 38 metal apartment front doors a brick red color; place magnetic kick plate at the base of each door.
- Replace some of the sidewalks.
- small stones
- 4 outdoor chair cushions
- New kitchen sink for Community Room
- Door kick plates (38)
- Two 6-foot lightweight folding tables
Major projects needing funding:
- New windows
- Roof replacement
- Updated A/C
- Replacement of tubs with accessible showers; new plumbing and tile needed as well